Quick csb dust cover question 

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Quick csb dust cover question 

Are there one or two? When I took mine apart everything just separated (including the csb, just fell off) when I pulled the s
    ds off.
    I found one cover but have no idea which side it goes in, honestly seems like it really fits on the back half and there is another intermediate ring (26117514120) that I cant find. The dust cover isnt shown on realoem but the ring I cant find is, the Bentley is useless lol. Anyone remember theirs?

Here's the intermediate ring pictured. The only shield I see would go on top. Hope this helps

Sent from my SM-G955U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Hey thanks,
      I saw that and that is the problem. I can't find the intermediate ring and the only ring I found was a dust cap not shown/. But I swear I heard two distinct pieces hit the ground.

Comment

Did you ever figure this out? I gave up and left it out for now (though the D/S is still sitting in my garage), since it seemed like it came off from the side going to the Diff, but that would've prevented the halves from mating together. All the DIYs I've seen don't show that dust cover anyways...
        Last edited by t3ddftw; 03-06-2022, 03:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by t3ddftw View Post
          Did you ever figure this out? I gave up and left it out for now (though the D/S is still sitting in my garage), since it seemed like it came off from the side going to the Diff, but that would've prevented the halves from mating together. All the DIYs I've seen don't show that dust cover anyways...
          Hey, yeah I got the part but it was just a large washer, go figure. Whatever it was I don't think it was needed and was never on there in the first place.

Comment

Working...
          X